Teal

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung and I was extremely excited to choose a new background design as a result. Although this time of year is somewhat rough for me because of my horrible allergies, I am trying to bear through it with the best of them. With that being said, I'm looking forward to much warmer weather, which means more pedicures, flip flops and sandals. The latter I have already been sporting in full effect, except to work of course.

I want to take this time to wish everyone a HAPPY SPRING...hopefully, in the coming months, I will have more springy pics to post...especially some of Joseph playing baseball. He's moved up from t-ball, which is extremely exciting and I CANNOT wait to catch one of his games. More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mite allergy.

    ReplyDelete