Teal

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Communion Celebrations!

After celebrating Joseph's First Holy Communion and party this past weekend, I started to think about Olivia's Communion almost exactly three years ago. Wow, time flies! Since they received the sacrament in the same church and celebrated at the same venue, even though the name is different now, it was a perfect time to reminisce. And, in pulling up pictures from Liva's special day, I remembered how the only picture I have of her without a painted face is the one in church before she processed to her seat. Always first in line because of our last name, it was the perfect opportunity for a photo. And, I of course, captured photos with each communicant on their special day.

May 2010 and May 2007
The little cutie with his glasses on....trust me, he doesn't wear them often. They are even non-existent when he's playing baseball, which is probably not the best idea.

My loves - Joseph III and Olivia


Me and my Liva at the Trump National Country Club - May 2010

Finally, this cake is a signature item in my family. It even goes back to my teenage years...I was just reviewing some photos and saw pictures of the same cake.
Anyway, we love it...well, I honestly prefer the dark chocolate kind instead of white chocolate, but it aligns perfectly with the white communion theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment