Teal

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Bests

Each year, for my birthday, my niece and I celebrate some of our festivities together. Having birthdays exactly a week apart, I absolutely LOVE celebrating with her. But first, I celebrated with some adults - friends and family - enjoying dinner at local NJ Italian restaurant, Cotardo's Ristorante, with a few close friends on Saturday, February 26th, followed by some drinks in a low key, roomy environment not too far from home.
With so many events happening in the first few months of the year, I wanted to keep my birthday low key, but enjoy it just the same.

Cousin Jenn
My sis-in-law Diane


Cousins Jenn, Kim, Ken, Gina and Steph, my brother Joey and sis-in-law


Lori, Karen and I

Maia, Freddy and Mike B popping into the picture!

Joe and I snag a shot!
The BOYS - Rob and Mike B


Then apparently, as with most birthdays, it was time for shots...chocolate cake!








And, then George showed up...just as we were about to leave, which made Joe, Lori and I stay for a bit.

 Siblings!



We LOVE George!

Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated my bday this time around...one more year closer to 30 is scary!
(Not pictured: Eva and Mike and Karen - sorry guys, the camera didn't come out until later)

No comments:

Post a Comment