Teal

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Art Into Fashion

Even though I'm behind on posts, I couldn't wait to fast forward and share some photos from the Roberto Capucci exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The 81-year-old Italian fashion designer truly made his creations a work of art embedded with vibrant colors and delicate fabrics combined with his own unique style.
Running through June 5, 2011, now is the perfect time to purchase your tickets.

The backdrop. I haven't visited the Art Museum in a while and was excited to snap some exterior photos.




We couldn't take photos of the actual dresses and sculptures in the exhibit so I decided to buy a pack of postcards, some of which are pictured here.



This was a last minute shot of the passing trolley.







"Art is Fashion"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Lex...the exhibit was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we went together. I loved Capucci's knack for the unusual but glamorous and I wanted so bad to put a couple of those dresses on. Maybe someday.....

    ReplyDelete