Teal

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mango Madness

During a recent trip overseas to visit my friend, my cousin and I had the good fortune to learn about a great clothing chain. Mango, originally based in Barcelona, quickly became one of our favorite stores in Den Haag also known as The Hague in the Netherlands. In fact, we even made two separate trips - I guess we just couldn't help ourselves.
Kate Moss currently acts as their spokesperson and images of her in chic clothing were splashed all over the walls. But, I have to say I'm not sure how many Americans that don't live in NYC have heard of Mango. I, for one, never had and honestly can't wait to visit the shop in New York. The fashion-forward selections and styles were quite unique, which is one of the reasons I loved the shop.  The leather jacket I purchased is even featured in the Autumn Collection. So, pay a visit today and display your inner fashionista!  

No comments:

Post a Comment