Teal

Friday, February 4, 2011

Touring Citizens Bank Park

Even though I'm still working on Christmas (yes, Christmas!) and birthday blogs, I needed to include a massive photo blog since I LOVED the event below.

In honor of all things Phillies related and Joe's 30th birthday, I bought tickets to tour Citizens Bank Park. Even though we have probably been in the stadium over one-hundred times and have been in the Hall of Fame club and other areas for events or with tickets from friends or co-workers, neither one of has had the opportunity to see behind the scenes fully. In the off-season, which is obviously winter, is the perfect time for just that. The empty ballpark's snow covered field were surrounded by workers above busy replacing paint and implementing a new, larger scoreboard. Seeing all of these new developments made me super excited for our upcoming trip to Clearwater, FL and start of the baseball season!



 Snow on the field?!

                                              Suites...I want that backsplash and those stools











Notice the fallen rose?







Putting in the new scoreboard



I loved the logo designs on the floor!


Can you say Phillies Clubhouse?! This was by far my favorite part of the tour!












The Phanatic's ride!









A replica of Connie Mack stadium


HK




The final lineup from NLCS Game 6 on October 23, 2010...very cool.




I love the Phanatic and the Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment