Teal

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reliving the Past Decade

Since we are merely just a month into the beginning of 2010 and a new decade, I decided it's the perfect time to reminisce on the last 10 years...in spurts of course. It's seems like a daunting task to cover in one blog, so I plan on separating it into several posts.

Let me begin with saying that the last TEN years of my life spans from 17 to 27-years-old, which includes several milestones (as many experience) - the end of high school, college and grad school, the beginning of working and the development of new relationships along the way. But the one thing I've loved most during all of this time is traveling. And as I write these words, I'm realizing I haven't traveled enough this past year, but have had my fair share in the last ten.
Here's the most recent:
Clearwater, FL - March 2009


The beautiful sunset on the beach off of Frenchy's Rockaway Grill and the view from our room.

This was our second trip to Clearwater to enjoy Spring Training and catch our Phillies in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment