Teal

Monday, November 29, 2010

'Tis the Season

This time of year flies by way too quickly. In keeping up with work and life's events, I have become VERY behind on blogging - I haven't had the chance to finish our Maine blogs (from our September vacation), plus Halloween (one of my fave holidays!) and now that the Christmas season is beginning, whew, I need to go into blog overload big time!
Thanksgiving this past weekend was celebrated with tons of family. And, although I don't have pictures, the tags I printed for the Thanksgiving baskets filled with festive kitchen towels, Dunkin' Donuts coffee and peppermint soaps for my aunt and uncle and Joe's parents were so cute. I found them on a great website packed with tons of do-it-yourself ideas and printables for any occasion! I even printed some polkadot tags to make sure my gifts for my cousin's baby shower on Saturday were all tagged.

Check out Good Gravy Designs Blog: http://goodgravydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-printable-gobble-up-diy.html

I'm super excited to start wrapping December birthday and Christmas gifts with the creative websites I've been browsing! And, I've been making great headway on my holiday shopping, which is perfect since I plan on baking a ton and enjoying some of my favorite Philadelphia holiday festivities...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment