Teal

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Diane's 36th

I've known my sister-in-law, Diane, since I was 12-years-old - almost as old as my oldest niece, Olivia. That's more than half of my life and over the years, she has become more like a sister and of course, my friend. With that being said, my parents, Diane's sister and niece and my brother, niece and nephew all went out to dinner to celebrate the 15th anniversary of her 21st birthday (or at least that's the toast my brother made!)
We traipsed over to the Riverwinds Restaurant in West Deptford - a good recommendation from my parents - where we enjoyed a family meal together along with some drinks. Since it was near the holidays, a beautiful Christmas tree sprayed white and decorated with big red balls in the lobby was the perfect place to snap holiday photos. One photo we did miss was one of the whole table unfortunately. And maybe I'll have more pictures to come once I seize Diane's memory card. This spot comes highly recommended from me - the food from appetizers to dessert were wonderful. You can even head over for just a drink since the bar is ginormous and the drinks are quite tasty!


 Side pic with my fave sis-in-law!

 Diane's tri-colored cappuccino




To another 36 Di!

No comments:

Post a Comment