Teal

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Peeksters

I have a problem! A very sneaky problem! And, it happens just about this time of year during the holiday season....
My niece and nephew - well, really just my nephew Joseph - has a serious present sneaking issue. I think he just can't help himself. When I started to put my purchases together and wrap gifts for my family and friends, I first labeled them with post-it notes. According to my niece, Olivia, that was the problem! How dare I label the red-wrapping paper with bright neon teal green post-it notes? I mean she is right, they do stand out just a bit. So as I started to put actual tags on my Christmas gifts, I came across an appropriate website with great "Open Dec. 25," "Don't Open Until Christmas" and "NO PEEKING - SANTA IS WATCHING" tags.
See the link below...the original blogger made them to keep her grandfather from peeking, although it didn't work...I don't that it will, but at least they look cute!  I printed them on a full sticker sheet and cut them out for each individual gift. See photos below.
http://ashbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/wait-for-it-printable-inspired-by.html


Merry Christmas and make sure those gifts are wrapped securely! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment