Teal

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Comedic Jay

Ever since Jay Mohr was a season regular on Ghost Whisperer, before it was cancelled last year, I have been a huge fan. On each episode and now in reruns, his humor cracks me up! Actually, I think Joe was the first to mention his comedic timing.
That being said, when I found out he was appearing at The Music Box at the Borgata in Atlantic City in April, I just had to purchase tickets. After celebrating my cousin Stephanie's 30th birthday celebration, we headed (in the pouring rain) down to enjoy the show. And, that we did!
As he retold anecdotes from his life, I couldn't help to find him not only relatable, but hysterical as well. Even the stories about his son hit home and made me think about my own nephew and how maybe all little boys are pretty similar.


I tried, tirelessly, to snap a good picture, but the lighting didn't make it easy.



After the show, we headed to one of the Borgata's hotspots for a night out with the boys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment