Teal

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

October through December

So, I definitely have been MIA over the last few months on posting and really keeping up with my blog in general. I never even posted photos or information about my Clearwater trip way back in March and the time has just flown by since then. Although I did relay parts of my summer New York trips, I left out my short lived visit to DC, the National Monument and Madame Tussauds wax museum - my first visit.

The last few months have been jam packed with wonderful things - a trip to the Bahamas; visiting New York with my mom, sis-in-law and niece for a Broadway show (we love them!); a venture down to Atlantic City; a few birthdays; a concert; planning two fabulous events (one for La Salle University's Communication Department and one for The Eye Institute); celebrating Thanksgiving Eve with some of my best girlfriends and so much more. Here's a compilation of photos over the last few months and hopefully, I will have some time to compile actual full-fledged posts for each fun event!

La Salle University's Communication Department
Shining Star Event
October 22, 2011
NBC Studios - Bala Cynwyd, PA
John and I - Balloons and all!

Shining Star Honorees 
La Salle University's Communication Department's Alumni Advisory Board

The Eye Institute's
"Looking Out for Kids"
Charity Fundraiser
November 5, 2011
Salus University - Elkins Park, PA
All funds help provide vision services and eyeglasses to underserved children.
Moise Fokou - Event Co-host and Philadelphia Eagle

VIP Reception Set Up

General Reception

Bahamas Trip
November 12-16, 2011
Riu Resort

 Hotel and view from our room 
 


 The beach was the best part about this short-lived trip.

Sports bar in the hotel

Scuba gear...yes, I went on the small dives, but technically I still used the equipment and went diving!
 

Thanksgiving Eve
November 23, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Me, Meghan, Marlena, Erin and Veronica
Ladder 15, Rumor and Drinker's Pub
Fun times!



(We obviously had an absolute blast!)

 Christmastime in Atlantic City
Tropicana and Providence
November 26, 2011
Marlena, Jenn and I


We wear our sunglasses at night!









New York City
December 3, 2011
Mamma Mia and dinner at Bar Americain
My mom, Diane, Olivia and I



My niece, Olivia, and I



The Rockefeller Center Tree
There were way too many people for my mom and I to get up close and personal - the last time I was in NY around the holidays/for the holiday was 2004 - such a long time ago, but Diane and Liva passed through the crowds to capture a couple of memorable photos (which I stole!=).  


Until the full posts...
"Live, Love, Laugh"
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment