Teal

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Opening Night

Each year, I just have to attend Phillies' Opening Night - it's one of my favorite activities even if it's usually freezing! Besides being my favorite sport, the boys of summer captured my heart long ago back in the '90s when the Vet was still standing. And, this year wasn't any different. I scooped up a six pack in the fall eager to enjoy some more great moments in Phillies' history as I have over the last several years although the World Series parade was probably my FAVORITE of all time!

My friend Marlena and I met up with my brother, Joey, and niece, Olivia, before the first pitch. We hung out before heading up to our seats and watching the Phils - while freezing - score a win! What I think I'll always remember is what an overall great night it was for my city's sports team - the Flyers also won against the Penguins in OT!








No comments:

Post a Comment