Teal

Friday, March 23, 2012

Rangers vs. Buffalo

A few weeks after my 30th birthday, a friend treated me to tickets to a New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres hockey game at Madison Square Garden - deemed the World's Most Famous Arena. A first time visit for me and even though we couldn't catch a Flyers game, I absolutely loved the experience. I sported my Rangers blue even though my friend was rooting for Buffalo and technically so was I . A win, which happened, was encouraged to help the Flyers' chance for the playoffs.

During the game, my friend, who experienced a behind-the-scenes tour a few days before, filled us in on some minor details of MSG's Transformation. But more in-depth details, photos and videos of the three year large-scale renovation project can be found on the MSG Transformation website.










I plan on making a second visit very soon - but maybe for a Sixers/Knicks game this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment