Teal

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday Bash

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." 
- Oprah Winfrey

I LOVE birthdays - no, not just my own, but I absolutely LOVE celebrating birthdays and all the fun that goes along with them. That being said, for my 30th birthday, I celebrated before my actual birthday - March 1st - until basically the beginning of April (if you count the delayed gifts!). My first celebration was a trip to Atlantic City with a bunch of friends and family - I mean, you can't go wrong in AC, right?! Dinner at Phillips Seafood at The Pier Shops at Caesars followed with some dancing at Providence in the Tropicana were just a couple highlights. Adding friends and family to the mix made my 30th absolutely perfect!

 My first drink was a mojito - yum!
My best girlfriends! 
Gina and Mike surprised me and I was super excited as a result!
 My cousin Jenn and sister-in-law Diane!
Apparently, I kept telling everyone I loved them, which I do. I mean, they are simply the best!

 My pseudo brother and my actual big brother, Joey!
 Liz and Leo
From my 21st birthday to my 30th, my sister-in-law and brother always go all out!





The girls in the development office at Salus University surprised me with a small office celebration complete with flowers - the first flower picture below - and chocolate cake. On my actual birthday, I woke up to flowers and cards from my parents and then I spent the morning at Rizzieri Spa in Marlton, NJ - using a very old gift card. I must say it was probably the most intense massage EVER, which was wonderful! A fabulous brunch at Green Eggs Cafe, 1306 Dickinson Street, with two great friends - Stacey and Donny - followed by some tanning and shopping was how I spent my afternoon along with a trip to the nail salon with my niece Olivia. Later that night, my best friend, Eva, and I enjoyed dinner at a cute little Italian place not too far from home and she baked me an oreo cake - yum! She even sang "Happy Birthday" to me in the parking lot, which was classic! Love her!

Birthday Flowers


I enjoyed another celebration the weekend of my birthday with family after coming home from my friend's bridal shower. Kiddies and cake were the best part of that Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment