Teal

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Becoming a Teenager

I can't believe 13 years ago, my little (and oldest) niece was brought into this world. My post about her 12th birthday last year was complete with photos from when she was just a little tyke until our joint birthday celebration. I have absolutely loved watching her grow each day and every year. Through the ups and downs, I have bonded with my fellow March baby more than probably anyone - I mean, she is pretty much like me, which is a little scary as well as wonderful.
This year, since Olivia was becoming a teenager, I stopped at Bredenbeck's Bakery in Chestnut Hill to pick up some signature cupcakes. We love trying new bakeries (for us!) and enjoy decorative cupcakes. I also wanted to hit up a local bakery that generously donates to The Eye Institute's "Looking Out for Kids" charity fundraiser each year. Here are just a couple shots of the fabulous creations and Liva blowing out her candles.




My two nieces, Abby, and Olivia - Abby wanted to help Liv blow out her candles as all little kids love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment