Teal

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friends and Family

Catching up with friends and family is one of my favorite past times....of which I've been doing a lot this week! It started with my many activities this past weekend and then continued as the week began. Lunch with Eva and Mike at the Famous 4th Street Deli on Tuesday was yum, yum! And Mike, I agree, those sandwiches are NOT small....instead huge. They are def. good for two meals and I haven't even eaten the second half yet.

Then I met Maria at Il Fiore in Collingswood for some dinner and catch up conversation. I must say, it was my first time, and it was stupendous. The pasta and salmon was delish. I would def. recommend this place to anyone. And for a Tuesday night, they were crazy busy, which lacked some attentiveness, but still good.

And my dinner dates ended tonight at Scannicchio's at Broad and Porter with Jenn and John. I guess when Eva, John and I first had dinner there several years ago, it must have made a significant impact. Those two always suggest this place whenever we head to dinner - together or separately - which I think speaks volumes about it's tastiness.

Let's see what next week brings! All of these places receive high recommedations from me...so go ahead, eat up! Mangia, mangia!

No comments:

Post a Comment