Teal

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scrapbooking Memories!

A handful of years ago, I was an avid scrapbooker....but then somehow time passed and I could never find any time to pick it up again. Recently, I've been scrapbooking and thought of the last book I completed - "Senior Year at La Salle." I finished it the first year I was out of college and wanted to commemorate my final memories there or at least a snippet of them. Here's a peak at just a few of the pages...whew...the memories came flowing back!


"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!" This quote is so true. Granted I'm not for obeying ALL the rules, but am a HUGE fan of having FUN! Many of these photos were taken at A15, B7's (our townhouse) home away from home.
Three out of four of my roomies make cameos in these pics...Sheena, Gina and Erin...I can almost guarantee it was a beer pong night!


Senior Week (to the right) was one of the best weeks we had...it def. commemorated the year and so many wonderful additional memories were made.  

Frederick's
In high school, my friends and I began an annual Christmas dinner tradition - one we still adhere to each holiday season (organized by GiGi). Although we don't go to Frederick's anymore, the annual email still holds the title in memory of our first year. In the picture above, I ordered what my friends liked to call "the ocean," thus the huge crab legs I'm trying to get through.

Joseph Mark
Another love of mine are my nieces and nephews. In my senior year book, I made a page for both Joseph (pictured above) and Olivia. Born in September 2002, Joseph was a little over a year old in these photos and oh so cute. He loved playing with mulch out back and those big eyes are still the best! This little boy, who is also one of my godchildren, still makes me smile everytime I see him (which is quite often)! =)

AW...The Phillies and Citizens Bank Park

This was the first year the new ballpark opened in Philadelphia for our beloved home team. As part of our Senior Week extravaganza, we attended a Phillies game! Since then, I've been back probably a couple hundred of times especially as a partial season ticket holder! Spring, summer and part of fall lead me down to South Broad Street to catch a glimpse of our Fightin' Phils and my fave players!

Strolling down memory lane made my night!

After writing this blog and getting back into scrapbooking, I realized I have a lot to catch up on and am kind of sad that I didn't keep up with it more. But so is life!


No comments:

Post a Comment