Teal

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday!

With so many cute pictures of my oldest niece, I couldn't choose just one to say Happy 12th Birthday! Wow, it was only yesterday she was crawling around (and this blog has taken super long to actually finish because I needed to purchase more space!)
As any one who knows me knows, I love my nieces and nephews - they are the absolute BEST!

Happy Birthday to my Liva...one more year until you're a teenager! Yikes!

First Halloween and Thanksgiving
Wasn't she adorable?

Summer at the Beach...she LOVES it there, still!
My high school graduation...so cute!




And, then came Joseph...September 2002.



She loved being a big sister!

Easter in Lancaster

Matching shirts at a Baltimore Orioles Game when they lived in Maryland.

2007-2008
School year

Happy 12th Birthday
Love,
Aunt Lexy



No comments:

Post a Comment