Teal

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is for MAX...Brenner

With my birthday and my niece Olivia's birthday exactly a week apart in the beginning of March, what better place to celebrate than Max Brenner at 1500 Walnut Street. Chocolate by the Bald Man was a one-of-a-kind treat and a special present for us chocolate lovers.

After first enjoying my birthday with some friends and family the last weekend of February and having a co-dinner in between our March birthdays, Tuesday, March 1st - my actual birthday - was the perfect time to dive into one of my favorite desserts (and right before I gave up chocolate for lent!).

And, since my niece couldn't come on my birthday, we decided to head back over for her special day the following week. I think the chocolate present I bought for her made up her mind.

More to come....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment