Teal

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Birthdays

I might have mentioned this before, but my niece, Olivia, and I celebrate our birthdays each year with a joint birthday dinner. Sometimes I pick the place, but this year she chose the spot. After dining at Riverwinds Restaurant in Deptford, NJ back in December for her mom's birthday and loving it, she wanted to go there again for OUR birthday. And, so we did!

Although I chose something more unusual for my main course this time around - tuna steak with thai noodles - it really didn't matter what or where we ate. That being said, I still have to say the food is generally fabulous. Last time, I had the pork chop and it was absolutely delicious!

But, more than anything, I just always love hanging with the majority of the clan (and Liv's friend).  Plus, Liv and I always have the same taste in dessert, which is wonderful especially since we usually share. While waiting for our main course and after enjoying our tasty calamari and seafood appetizers, we had ample time to snap some photos. 

Liva and Me

The Abate Family
(Joseph LOVES his big cheese!)

Mom, Joseph and Dad 

Me and Joe  

Joey, Diane and Joseph 

Liva and her rich chocolate cake - yummy! 
Olivia and her friend Anna, who joined us for dinner 

Grandparents 

Joe, Me and my niece and nephew
 

So, I'm missing a photo of the girls in front of the 'Riverwinds' sign. Hopefully, I'll be able to update it soon.
But, when all was said and done, I love sharing birthday festivities with my Liva. She's literally like a 'mini-me' in more ways than one especially when it comes to personality - yikes!
  

More birthday festivities to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment