Teal

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bath Time

On a small Cape May adventure a few weeks ago, Joe and I visited some of the shops along the Washington Street Mall. As one of the most quaint and historic shore towns, I love visiting the tip of New Jersey every so often. Walking around the cobblestone streets and the beach path are completely relaxing. Hitting sunset beach was surely a highlight even though it has LOTS of pebbles!
But, this post is not going to be about what we did there, but about something I bought. I think it's good PR!  
After grabbing some lunch at the Ugly Mug, 426 Washington St., we stopped in, to Joe's chagrin, Bath Time, just down the street. (We stopped in a bunch of other shops along the way too)!
I purchased a specialty blend Cologne, which to my surprise, they blended right in front of me - something I didn't expect. The associate dropped acai and sugar oils into the container's non-fragranced liquid. Although you could choose any you like, Acai Sugar was one of the two featured scents displayed on the counter and soon become my favorite.  
As a lover and aficionado of all things smelling good, I want to recommend both Bath Time and this specific Cape May blend. Enjoy!  






And, even though I gave it as a gift and don't have a picture available, I also love the variety of 'regular 'ole' duckies Bath Time carries for babies and children. Whether it's Santa, a pumpkin or just a 'Really Large Duck,' there's some season or design for everyone. I personally loved the baseball duck (so much so, I bought it as a gift for the newest little one in our family!) and the pumpkin was too cute as well! It is fall after all.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment