Teal

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Glimpse of Maine

NATURE'S BEAUTY

Even though I haven't completed my San Fran posts yet (almost, I promise), I couldn't help but post some photos of the long weekend we enjoyed up in Maine a few weeks back!
The views were WONDERFUL! I'm not sure my little snippets in time posted below do Maine, its quaint towns, and overall beauty justice.

Driving for at least 30 minutes down a two lane road that seemed to become more and more desolate, we never thought we were going to reach the end...of land! Until we did, and we were so glad we made the trip. Pemaquid Lighthouse...it's on the Maine quarter...we headed down at the perfect time to catch the sun casting it's shadows on the buildings right at the start of sunset.  The land to the right of the lighthouse jutted out in so many jagged edges around the point...such a great sight.


Portland Head Light...from the water...stay tuned for more up-close and personal land shots.


Portland Sunset Lighthouse Cruise...I took a lot of pictures, but couldn't help it. I loved capturing the GREAT sunset! So relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment